Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Caleb is 16!

Caleb turned 16 on General Conference Sunday, April 5th. We spent the day watching conference and visiting with family at Russ's parents' house in Murray, Utah. Here is a picture of all my children with their cousin, Sarah Criddle, in the middle in the olive green sweater. She was staying with us this last week.

This is left to right, Sean Carter, Cameron Goates, and Caleb Goates, cousins. Grandma had her birthday cake flag up on the front of the house when we arrived.
We actually had the cake and candles the next day. Emily's friend, Taylor Pedersen, came for family home evening, and he brought ice cream to add to the party. He's going into the MTC on Wednesday. Caleb is such a good boy. He's got a secret fan club amongst the 14-15 year old "good girls" who know him. He's been thinking about his possibilities for dating, and he is very much looking forward to getting his driver's license. We all love him very much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CALEB!

3 comments:

Heidi Nicole Bird said...

I love the last picture of all the kids. So cute :)

Brittany H said...

So fun! I love birthdays. and your family, they are so cute. I"m sorry we couldn't be there for memorial day. We will be for sure next year! I'm looking forward to seeing you all again.

CB said...

You have the cutest family ever!!
I just love big families and I can always tell you have a great time together!!
So...16..Is he ready to date??